You are such a good cousin to Cameron. He loves the blanket you made for him! He can't wait to play with you and have you babysit him, you will be a great babysitter!!
How fun your Blog is. I love all the pictures! someday you will have to teach me how to do this. You sure are having a fun summer. Grampy and I are looking forward to Yellowstone and being with you and you family and all the cousins and Aunts and Uncles:)
You are such a good cousin to Cameron. He loves the blanket you made for him! He can't wait to play with you and have you babysit him, you will be a great babysitter!!
ReplyDeleteHow fun your Blog is. I love all the pictures! someday you will have to teach me how to do this. You sure are having a fun summer. Grampy and I are looking forward to Yellowstone and being with you and you family and all the cousins and Aunts and Uncles:)
ReplyDelete